POLISH COMPANY PRODROMUS SP. Z O.O. (LTD.) AT THE KIHE 2019
This year one of our special exhibitors will be Polish company Prodromus Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.). Company designs, manufactures and sales advanced medical devices.
Their main product Prodrobot automated gait trainer had been launched in 2015 on a market. Now Prodrobots work in Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Romania, China, Kazakhstan and Saudi Arabia. The company has partners in many countries all over the world and sales growth keeps going on. Their product is CE and MDD certified in European Union, registered in Ukraine and Kazakhstan and in a few other countries registration process is in progress. In 2019 they expect to launch new products, also medical devices.
Prodromus Sp. z o.o. is the owner of 3 patents and 1 registered trade mark. The Development department will issue new patents applications in 2019, all in the field of medical devices.
Prodromus is the beneficiaries of European funds in the field of sales development.
Prodrobot automated gait trainer is the active medical device designed for the rehabilitation of the lower limbs of patients with gait dysfunctions.
PRODROBOT IS DEDICATED:
- to use as a standing frame,
- for patients suffering from paraplegia,
- for persons with stroke affecting gait impairment,
- for people with Parkinson’s disease with the slowdown, muscle stiffness and impaired motility disorders of gait and postural,
- in disorders of gait and posture in polyneuropathies of different reasons (toxic, metabolic, and autoimmune nature as Guillain-Barre syndrome) with muscle weakness of varying severity including a flaccid paralysis,
- for patients with cerebral palsy, in which movement disorders mainly consist of muscle weakness and spasticity,
- for patients with muscular diseases such as muscular dystrophy with progressive weakness and atrophy of muscles.
Welcome to our stand at the exhibition KIHE 2019!